Did you know…
On average, between 35% and 50% of clients go un-reminded, and veterinary clinics may not even realize it. Reminders are a great way to educate clients on the importance of vaccinations and preventative care, which helps boost compliance and increase revenue. Follow these four best practices to start bringing more patients through the door.
- Let our experienced Support team help you set up your system reminders to be more complete, accurate and beneficial for your business.
- Send patient reminders regularly. Send reminders for:
- Annual vaccinations
- Wellness exams
- Heartworm preventatives
- Tick and flea preventatives
- From the menu, click on Work with | Reminder. In the Reminder Analysis window, be sure to check Patients Not Getting Cards. From the menu click Print | Analysis. This will allow you to see which patients are getting cards, and the reasons for any patients not getting cards. This is also a way for you to verify that your reminders are working as you intended, so you can be sure you’re getting the best response rate possible.
- To boost compliance, increase efficiency, and free up staff time, ask about Rapport, the suite of client communications tools that works with your AVImark software. With Rapport you can:
- Send automated reminders by email, text, phone call and direct mail.
- Allow clients to schedule and confirm appointments online anytime, from anywhere.
- Send automated client satisfaction surveys, get immediate feedback, and display client testimonials on your website.
For assistance setting up your reminders, please contact our friendly Support team. 1-877-838-9273 | email@example.com | live chat